http://www.nauticus.org/chemistry/chemnetion.html Helpful site that shows how to write complete ionic and net ionic equations.
Homework March 14 Ionic and net ionic equations Write complete ionic and ionic equations for these reactions.
Product Prediction Honors classes period 2 and 3
http://www.occc.edu/kmbailey/Chem1115Tutorials/Molarity.htm Here's a link for molarity if you need extra help.
Do this if you did not pass the bonding test and can't make it to after school tutoring.
Since its just before spring break here's an option Click on this link http://crescentok.com/staff/jaskew/ISR/chemistry/class11.htm and do the following:
1. Left side of the page click on the tab Periodic table. Read it carefully. Do the quiz at the bottom "Using the periodic table" Click on the left side menu for the other steps that follow
2. Click on electron configurations. Read it. Do the quiz.
3. Click on oxidation numbers. Read it. Do the class assignment.
4. Click on chemical formulas. Read it. Do the class assignment.
5. Click on naming chemical formulas. Read it and do the class assignment "Formulas and Names" Hand in all of the work. I'll check it and record your score. This will take some time to do. You have until the end of the day Thursday, March 28 to get it done and handed in to me. Remember: There is no reason to have a score lower than 80% in my class.
Some new helpful links.
http://www.sophia.org/periodic-trends-tutorial Test your knowledge of periodic trends with this link: http://www.sciencegeek.net/Chemistry/taters/Unit2PeriodicTrends.htm
Test your knowledge of periodic trends with this link: http://www.sciencegeek.net/Chemistry/taters/Unit2PeriodicTrends.htm
http://saddleback.edu/faculty/jzoval/worksheets_tutorials/ch3worksheets/compound_names_and_formulas_tutorial_and_worksheet.pdf ionic versus covalent compounds