Because you are a valuable employee of Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools, you are eligible to receive PERKS from our local business community. Local businesses are now offering special PERKS to employees of NRMPS as a way to thank you for the service you provide to our children and community. Nearly 90 area businesses have registered to become PERKS Partners.
(click categories on left for details)
- The PERKS program allows NRMPS to offer programs, products, and services to our employees as a means of recruiting and retaining the best educators in the region.
- PERKS include apartments, automotive, financial, home,health, beauty, lodging, gifts, services, and sports categories.
- To receive your discount, fill out your PERKS card completely with your name, school/site and signature. Present your PERKS card to participating businesses. Businesses may require additional identification when presented the PERKS card. PERKS cards will be distributed by your school's secretary by Friday, September 14th.
- Discounts are valid only for a purchase by the employee, for the employee.
- Your PERKS card is valid until June 30, 2013. Any employee terminating employment with Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools prior to this date will be required to surrender their PERKS card to the NRMPS personnel department.